Jobs Fill Your Pockets. Adventure Fills Your Soul. We Can Do Both!...Read more
The Amazing RV Refrigerator
During this session in the “From the Horse's Mouth Series,” Terry Cooper, the Texas RV Professor and President of the National RV Training Academy in Athens, Texas, shares what you need to know about RV refrigerators. He took nearly 30 minutes after his presentation to answer questions. Well worth hanging around to the end!
Have you ever wondered why you never hear the compressor or fan motor running on an RV refrigerator? Because it’s not there! The amazing RV refrigerator takes heat from a propane flame or electric heating element to create cold inside the box.
Learn some tips, tricks and shortcuts as he covers topics like:
- Driving with the propane on - okay or not okay?
- Cool down time
- How level is level for your fridge
- How low can you go...in temperature
- Burping your refrigerator (yep, it's a thing)
- Yuck! What's that yellow stuff?
- Volts needed and what to check if you lose power
- All about air flow
- Recovery time of your fridge
Listen to this recorded webinar hosted by Workamper News on behalf of the National RV Training Academy to learn more!