Today we hosted a Jobinar with Eilis from...Read more
You Won't Find a Better Workamping Toolkit Anywhere
And you get it all for a whole year for less than what it costs for one nice dinner out.
When it comes to learning about how to live a successful Workamping lifestyle and find the right jobs for you, no one does it better than Workamper News with our Gold member tools. We're not just a job listing service. When you put our tools into action, you'll find out just how easy it can be to turn your Workamping dreams into reality.
Why you may want this level over the free Intro level:
- You want to customize the opportunities emailed right to you, and know about them immediately
- You aren't interested in spending hours and hours surfing the internet to compile job listings
- You want Employers coming to you!
- You'd like to build a Workamper resume via an easy, step-by-step process
- You want information from top experts in the industry at the click of a mouse
- You like to continuously market yourself to employers to keep your Workamper schedule full
- You want to research a Workamping job before you commit
- You're interested in connecting with fellow Workampers and learning from them
- You haven't started Workamping yet, but are a year or less away
The Gold level membership opens the door to the one-stop-shop for Workamping. Being the original resource for Workamping, you'll find the largest number of job listings here, be able to connect with the largest community of Workampers, and have compiled for you the knowledge of experts who have been in this lifestyle for years and years.
Most Gold members receive inquiries from their online resume within a day of it being posted. The Workamper Experiences section has been piling up reviews since 2007. Each issue of our magazine in the archive has thousands of positions gracing the pages. Hotline Jobs are emailed right to you, for the states you're most interested in.
If you're serious about leading a successful and enjoyable Workamping lifestyle, a Gold membership is for you.
- Workamper News Magazine (via USPS mail and/or online)
- Workamper News Magazine Online Archive (dates back to 2006)
- 30-word Situations Wanted Ad printed in each magazine
- 75-word Situation Wanted Online Ad running for 2 months at a time
- Awesome Applicants Resume Builder
- Hotline Jobs (email & website page)
- Job Alert Emails - receive new job postings for your select states
- Member Map
- Employer Tours
- Praise Your Employer
- Workamper Experiences (post your experience or research an employer)
- Additional articles in the Article Index
- Gold members-only content in Media Library
- Dreamer Resources
- Marketing 101 online training course
- Small Biz RVer School online training course
If this level sounds like a match for you, Click here to join today!
Learn more about the most popular tools here.