Woo Hoo Rendezvous!
- Learn about living a successful Workamping lifestyle
- Discover how to keep your rig running smoothly
- Hear stories of Workampers who have worked all over the United States
- Find out how you can effectively market yourself to employers by utilizing the tools at Workamper News
- Learn about the NEW Workamper Small Business program and find out how to get started!
- Visit with Workamper employer reps from Amazon, Inc. and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Campgrounds Volunteer program
- Find out how you can take legitimate deductions as a Workamper and send less money to the IRS without fear of an audit!
- Meet with hundreds of other like-minded RVers that enjoy traveling the country while working part or full-time!
- Enjoy FOOD & ENTERTAINMENT on Greers Ferry Lake amid fall foliage!
SPECIAL GUEST: Mark J. Kohler – an attorney, CPA, entrepreneur, best-selling author, national speaker, radio show host, news contributor, and pundit. He is known as the nation’s leading voice for entrepreneurs and small business owners, having taught thousands of people how to take control of their own financial future and steer their business to success, through his powerful business, tax, and legal strategies.
AND NOW…you can take advantage of a two or three payment option! We have made this very affordable to allow you to attend and reap the benefits that attendees at the first Rendezvous in April received!
“During my military career of 28 years, I attended some big conferences & schools and the presentation of this 1st Rendezvous has been on par with the BEST of those. The attention to detail—individualized binders; quality of the graphics and powerpoint presentations; the facility and comfort and convenience it offered; the value of the seminars and information gathered from the very articulate presenters—the networking opportunities have been fantastic! We have thoroughly enjoyed this experience” – Jim & Pam Morse
Whether you are just dreaming about the Workamping lifestyle…or an experienced Workamper, you will want to attend!
Register HERE right now!
BUT, that’s not all!!!
SIGN UP FOR THE OPTIONAL BONUS DAY SESSIONS!
There will be optional bonus sessions taking place on Friday October 21st, after the Rendezvous has come to a close.
They are not included in the cost of your Rendezvous admission ticket and are completely optional. If there will be two of you attending the Rendezvous, we recommend you split up and attend two different Bonus Day sessions.
You have multiple options you could take advantage of:
RV Maintenance One Day Session with Certificate presented by Terry Cooper
- $99/person – 25% off for partner
This 8-hour course will help you see your RV from a different perspective. Learn extra tips and tricks that will save you time and money. Get to know your rig! Click here for the full details on Terry’s optional course
Workamping 101 with Jaimie Hall Bruzenak
- special price of $174 (regular $199)
RV Lifestyle Expert Jaimie will lead you through the steps of finding job openings that meet your criteria, writing your Workamper resume, researching potential employers and preparing for the all-important job interview.
Click here for the full details on Jaimie’s optional course
Jaimie will also be available throughout the day for Resume Makeovers
- special price of $74 (regular $99)
Jaimie will be available for individual one-on-one resume makeover sessions. You will receive three versions of your resume: regular Workamper resume for printing, Awesome Applicant resume and your resume formatted for emailing. Plus an interview coaching session.
Small Business Tax & Legal Symposium with Mark J. Kohler
- special price of $199 (regular $300)
Mark J. Kohler, CPA & Attorney at Law, will be presenting 6 hours of live instruction that will take your business development and tax planning strategies to a new level. Learn about the benefits of owning your very own small business!
Workamper Tax Pro Secrets with George M. Montgomery, E.A.
- special price of $99 (regular $149)
This 6 hour course will discuss your domicile and multi-state returns, what travel expenses are deductible and whether a home base will help you. After this course you should know what tax records you need to keep, when and if state returns are necessary, and how to talk with your tax preparer to make sure you are getting the lowest tax liability for you.
The October Rendezvous can only be better than the first one…and we heard only positive things about the first one…except for the weather. The week of October 18th should be perfectly beautiful in the foothills of the Ozarks. Combine your trip with some fun and sightseeing in Little Rock, Hot Springs or Branson, Missouri. Visit mountains, or other sight-seeing adventures.
SIGN UP SOON to get the Early Bird prices (just $99/per person!) and two or three payment option!
Make your plans now… and REGISTER for the October Rendezvous.
YES! We’ve talked About IT and then we made you WAIT!
NOW is the time to launch your new small business with Workamper News! Already have a small business? GREAT, then get started building it through the new Workamper Small Business website asap! SIGN UP NOW FOR A FREE THIRTY-DAY TRIAL! Make the most of your small business by developing it, networking, keeping great records, and learning how to grow it.
The circumstance of the world economy should not be the determining factor of whether your dream continues or dies. The Workamper Small Business program can help you keep your dream alive!
A Small Business Can Earn and Save you Money!
- Your small business will provide an opportunity to take something you have interest and passion about and share it with others.
- Your small business will develop additional income, providing more flexibility to your Workamping lifestyle choices.
- Your small business will save tax dollars that can be used to support your lifestyle – dollars that would have otherwise gone to the IRS.
- Your small business will ultimately provide you with more options to live as freely as you wish as you experience the Workamping lifestyle.
Even if you’ve only been thinking about it…or need ideas to get started…now is your opportunity! Let Workamper News be your silent partner by answering your questions, helping you network and market your business so that you can save on income tax while building your business.
Join the discussions on these hot topics!
AT THE WORKAMPER NEWS FORUMS SITE:
- What do you do when “race, religion or politics—” come up? Add yours at the Workampers (Member-only) Forum.
- If you are researching employers, start at the Workamper Experiences (Member-only) Forum.
- Post your images at the Workamper Images Forum and check out the ones already there!
- Any advice for “Just Getting Started Where to begin”? Share yours at the General Workamping Forum.
- “Does anyone have an answer?” about refinancing an RV? Join in at the Full-timing Forum
- Let’s hear from solo workers at the Solo Workamping Forum.
- Check out the latest projects at the new DIY, Mods & Upgrades Forum. You can upload photos too!
- “PC or MAC?” Weigh in the Workamper Interests and Hobbies forum.
Log in (or register at) Workamper Forum
Spend Less Time Cooking with Great New Recipes–
Janet Groene’s Second Edition of “Cooking Aboard Your RV” is now available at the Workamper News Store. Learn how to prepare great food in less time! Besides dozens of helpful hints, there are more than 260 recipes! Let me tell you–at first glance–they look goooood!
A beautifully written and illustrated cookbook by our own Workamper University professor who certainly knows her way around the RV kitchen, Evada Cooper. The RV Centennial Cookbook has been racing off the shelves at the Workamper News Store. Celebrating 100 years of RVing, wonderful recipes are accompanied with historical tidbits from the world of RVing.
Both of these, as well as many other books, are available at the Workamper News Store.