The What, Who, Why and How
of Club Membership
What is Club Workamper?
First and foremost, Club Workamper is a membership organization that will provide the ultimate avenue of connection between members of like-mindedness and attitude. Through Club Workamper the member will have the opportunity to let their light shine brighter than they ever thought possible.
Who are Club Workamper members?
They are everyday folks just like you and me who view their cup as half full or better, never half empty, or worse. Members look forward with anticipation to the coming day and their future years. Their future vision may be of Workamping bliss, or reflections upon memorable experiences.
Club Workamper members will place the highest value upon their relationship bank account, realizing that this account will be with them forever. Members will easily increase the volume of this account and be provided more opportunities to maintain its growth.
Why should you become a Club Workamper member?
You will need to determine what brings you joy and value. Club membership will increase your ability to relate and let your light shine brighter, ultimately helping you produce a future of prosperity. Increase produced by your future experiences, relationships, and ultimately your happiness factor with your total life experience.
If you view Workamping only as a way to travel and pay for expenses, you would still benefit from Club Workamper, but you ultimately will not experience the real value membership can provide its members. This is why membership will not be for everyone. It is not that everyone isn’t welcome, it is just that not everyone will embrace the value of what membership can and will bring to their lives.
Club Workamper will be accomplished by people; through people; and for people.
A membership programs strength comes from the people who participate in it. It will be people like you who help build and maintain the strength of Club Workamper. The various tools provided to Silver, Gold and Platinum member levels are just that, tools. They will enable members to accomplish future goals and desires, but are only of value when and if used for the right purposes. Each level of membership ultimately will have members of like-mind who evaluated the various levels and determined the appropriate level for them, not based upon economics, but upon their future desire and wants. This will be of benefit to all, and especially you, when you evaluate and place yourself into the level of membership you desire.
We are launching the application process for Club Workamper on August 4, 2010. What does that mean? On that day you will have the opportunity to submit your desire to be a member of Club Workamper. We have determined from survey results that a Charter membership (one-time fee) is of high interest. This initial launch will be the only time we offer Charter memberships. They will be available until Midnight, October 1, 2010. The Charter membership fees will be provided with the breakout of each level.
If you do not desire to become a Charter member, you will have the option to join as a Silver or Gold member on an annual or monthly fee basis. This is called a continuity plan. We will charge your credit card each month allowing you to budget your membership if you wish. You will see that the monthly continuity does include costs for monthly processing and credit card fees.
So now, with no further ado, drum roll please…
We would like to introduce you to the Club Workamper SILVER membership. Every member will have the benefits and value that this level provides. Many will find this level just right for their membership involvement, and others will want more.
Silver Club Members
The following tools will be provided to all Club Workamper members:
1) Your very own personalized Club Workamper membership card. This card will indicate your name, membership level and date of membership. If you become a Charter member it will indicate your Charter member status.
2) Monthly Club Workamper Newsletter in print and online format. This will be your special connection to Club Workamper and will keep you up-to-speed on everything happening now and in the future. This newsletter will not replace or duplicate your Workamper News magazine. The goal is to provide you with Club information that will assist you in furthering your Workamping dreams, experiences, and relationships.
3) Your own Club Workamper membership decal you can proudly display on your rig or vehicle. The decal will indicate your level of Club Workamper membership.
4) Private access to our NEW Club Workamper website. This is a special website just for you – the Club Workamper member. This tool, along with our monthly newsletter, will provide you all of the current and upcoming news regarding Club Workamper and much more. With these two resources you will stay well connected.
5) Access to the Club Workamper Members’ Forum. This very special communication tool will provide you with the ability to communicate in a very comfortable environment. Everyone will be identified by name. You will be able to include your photo if you prefer. The goal of this forum will be to produce an environment where your participation will be welcome. You will begin to develop closer relationships with those on the forums, so when you meet at the Workamper Rendezvous event in April 2011, it will be like you have known each other forever!
6) Access to the online Club Member Directory and locator map. This is a very exciting tool that our programmer, David Baker, has spent considerable time developing. During his Workamping experiences he wished there had been such a tool available, so he could more easily keep track of his many new friends, and more easily connect with others of like interests.
Of course this wasn’t possible then, but with the NEWEST Google Map technology and some great programming by David, you will have the ability to make your location available to any other Club Member.
Just think…when you are headed for a new location you will be able to determine at a glance if any other Club Workamper members are nearby. You will have their contact information and be able to connect. Relationship building in action!
Options for Club Workamper SILVER membership:
You will have the option to become a Club Workamper Silver member on a monthly continuity basis if you wish. Continuity is great way to blend membership into your budget.
Club Workamper Silver membership monthly continuity will be $9.95/month, with a minimum 6 month commitment. A monthly charge will be made against the credit card you supply at the time of application.
If you would like to pay for your Club Workamper Silver membership on a yearly basis, the annual membership fee will be $90.
FOR A LIMITED TIME – GOOD UNTIL MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 1, 2010
BECOME A CLUB WORKAMPER CHARTER MEMBER!
This is a one-time membership fee providing you with all of the benefits of the Silver membership for as long as you wish.
The one-time Charter Silver membership fee is $270. You can either pay the full fee, or break it into two consecutive monthly payments of $140.
The Charter membership is definitely the way to go if you plan to stay connected with the Workamping world in the years to come.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR CHARTER MEMBERS:
In honor of your Charter membership, you will receive a limited edition Club Workamper Charter Member license plate frame. This bonus will tell the world that you are a Charter member of a very special membership.
So there you have the story on the Club Workamper SILVER membership. Tomorrow we will provide more input, highlighting the Gold membership level and then the Platinum membership level on the following day.
We hope you’re excited about Club Workamper. We will begin the membership application process on August 4, 2010. Stay tuned for additional information as we draw closer to the launch of this exciting new program.